Monday, July 1, 2019

Truly, Disney is a gay playground. Full of lightness and whimsy, staffed by cartoon animals, soundtrack by the laughter of children--can there be any place more joyous and gay and...what's that?

May Usen bless all of you this day. Nowhere can you find a quieter or more untroubled retreat than in your own soul.Listen to your own voice, here your soul. Too many people listen to the noise of the world outside instead of themselves.

Creator, help me remember what a difference it makes when I make time with you a priority in my morning. Awaken me in body and spirit each day with a desire to meet with you and to hear you speak words of affirmation, assurance and wisdom over my heart as I prepare to go into my day.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans.



What the fuck, sons to shine, birds to sing, faces in the crowds, I like to write, one of the things to do, to keep from growing dense, slow and stupid. Do not know who you are, thanks so much for the replies, have to say, you are one of the few. Under 30years old, over 6 feet tall, stuck in the schools of hard knocks.


Day Terrors.Hanging on cross, is not a forever thing, thank God. Days are longer without plans, noticeable also? Plans made yours, or others wishes? Hope, wishes, prayers, desires are all equal. There were so many things that had gone wrong that, she had not stopped to think why.Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„.come for my eritic massage fee is 80.Craigslist frogs, plenty of fish in the seas, good time toads, faces in the shadows: older man looking for a lady for  lots of French kissing, sensual touching & mutual oral  wanting to play 3-4 hours weekly  what do you want .

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, golden rules, lessons learned, in a moment or two, back in time.Truly, Disney is a gay playground. Full of lightness and whimsy, staffed by cartoon animals, soundtrack by the laughter of children--can there be any place more joyous and gay and...what's that?Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.



Truly, Disney is a gay playground. Full of lightness and whimsy, staffed by cartoon animals, soundtrack by the laughter of children--can there be any place more joyous and gay and...what's that? Shots in the dark. πŸ‘«πŸ’The Crowds. Wheels to turn. Leaders of lessons, jacks and marbles intact, boys to men: no kids at home, just fit and fun. In the still of the night, voices in my head, views, values, coins to play, strangers to friends, two minds alike, pebbles on the sands of time. Shots in the dark. The Crowds.Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.




Lessons to learn. For dumb boys like me. To grow or to falter? I want to succeed. Succeed in love and life. To make her my wife. Must get rid of my darkness. Nothing but light must show. Because I dearly love her so. Lessons to learn. For assholes like me. Struggle to learn but I must quickly. Cannot lose her. She's my queen. Need to be stronger and better for her. Lessons to learn. I've been a fool. So cruel. To the woman who brings joy to my world. Never treat her bad again. I have to win. This battle inside of me. I have to show her that I can. She's stronger than me.Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.
Image

 She understands I'm not perfect. Wants us to build a union stronger than ever. I'm game. I'm sorry for hurting you time and time again. Truly, Disney is a gay playground. Full of lightness and whimsy, staffed by cartoon animals, soundtrack by the laughter of children--can there be any place more joyous and gay and...what's that?Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, Tall, Heads above the crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment