Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.Had a bad experience at this location that is going to be pricey for me to fix. I have not returned to this location after a few shady things have happened after bringing in my Tacoma.

Regards,Peter Coorey Service Director,I do care about you. I just want more than this. You may ask?The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. 

Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.Had a bad experience at this location that is going to be pricey for me to fix. I have not returned to this location after a few shady things have happened after bringing in my Tacoma.  Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, stories. 



Lil whoresπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Freaks, franks, and beans, cum to go, cum to lose, wasted cum for the kids of franks.πŸ˜‚Lovers, Friends,Family Members:Treats.Blue Skies, Blue Dreams, Blue Kings, Knights, Back in Time. BUT BEWARE!!!! Had a bad experience at this location that is going to be pricey for me to fix. I have not returned to this location after a few shady things have happened after bringing in my Tacoma. Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, stories. 

Image result for Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE QUOTES: Veterans taken For A Ride.

Lil whoresπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Freaks, franks, and beans, cum to go, cum to lose, wasted cum for the kids of franks.πŸ˜‚Lovers, Friends,Family Members:Treats.Blue Skies, Blue Dreams, Blue Kings, Knights, Back in Time. BUT BEWARE!!Temecula Valley Toyota!! Had a bad experience at this location that is going to be pricey for me to fix. I have not returned to this location after a few shady things have happened after bringing in my Tacoma.  Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, stories. 


Fairy Tales Recaps, πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎπŸŒ²Witches, Fairies, Pixies. πŸ’™πŸ’™ I think I may need to exhaust all options..Mistakes make,mistakes corrected in the matter at hand today, writes for the wrongs done to just one man and the family that he create. Love of the country is one thing, but to be a lab rat with a sickness that was curable is also not treated, men left to die.beliefs of the men. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their life. This is what the charity “Help 4 Homeless Veterans” are all about..BIG DAY. STAY TUNED.🎀🎀🎀Sick, crazy, witty, wise, charmer, ghost story, about the mules and jackasses I encounter in Ventura, CaGood times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, stories. 

No photo description available.

Dreams of others, fish to fry, faces in shadows,lovers,haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, fools, coins to flip. Crystal Peeps, stars to shine, sons in the news. Moony Love Housden, Lights, hands to hold, sons that stand tall. Love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders of the packs. Lights to shine, glory dazes done, babbles, bells, birds and bees, animals under the surfaces. Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, stories.  Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.
Image result for Promises, Trust, Hearts On Fire.
Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.


You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got nobody, He's got no face. — A Voices Demon, reciting a poem that describes a victim after subjecting them to their torture The Life of a DemoniacHard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, stories.  Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.Good times, god times, love, luck, lessons, leaders, Peter Pan, late again.I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted πŸ˜‚ 😴 Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Franky Tree, stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment