Monday, November 6, 2023

Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.

 Talk on the street says…Just For Writers: Views, Voices, Powers Within, Ways To Explore.To Expand.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

May be an image of 4 people, people smiling and wedding

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.
May be an image of 2 people, blonde hair, bangs and people smiling

Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park.Joys And Pains, Good Times, Dances On The Sands. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE CORNER.
No photo description available.
Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events:What horns do you want when you get to hell?
May be an image of goose and text that says 'DUCK & COVER'
Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats. Gifts of tip, gifts of tales, good times, classes on the beach, birds that sing. The messages, not always the answers that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment