Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,

Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep. Stuck on stupid, stuck with head up asses for fun, cheap tricks, cheap dates, cheap family affairs, kids and goats, cows to call, to steal and lie for more cash. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,
 1
Sheri and Sima Jarrot, 7603225166: of Paradise West in Seasons in La Quinta, likes to believe that she is the queen of England, this is what Steven Jay Jarrot 7603601613: likes to tell mother, Sima Jarrot, lessons taught in the herd of donkeys. Out for free rides, cows to call, cattle to roam, snakes and frogs, live in the grass.Tricks on me, trades done for the good times, trips to see the lights shine, gifts to share. Time to wake up and turn on the lights, nightmare over for another day. Gifts to share on those views, at a later date with the jokes at the bumps in the road, and the dense and the dim witted frogs, that make life hell on earth. Dancing for days, Franky Trees, stuck on couch, 64 years old, root of the tree, six kids on earth. Dream catch, two victory bikes, no garage for them or car. Any of these names look familiar? If yes, click on the name to let them know you remember them! M. Herman J. Callegari D. Guillory J. armand R. Parrino Any of these names look familiar? If yes, click on the name to let them know you remember them! Dicks, Dawgs, Donkey Lives.
Running Back, My Father's House, Warm Hearts. High Buildings, Bigger Dreams, More Actions Needed, Going Places, Lights on. Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. Hope, peace and love, branches of goodness and mercy, angel for displaced, broken, crying souls trapped. 12 hands of help coming your way today.Good night my Friends 😴 😴 😴 ✌ ❤ πŸ’―  Cult of Mac. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Pennies From Heaven, Out Of The Sky, Blue Dreams: I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Notes Of Nuts,Normal, Weird, Strange, Family members, experts cum suckers, .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Štricks to trade. Donkeys in hills, monkeys on trees, jokes online.White Hits And Misses, Small Minds. Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. Stolen Car,.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š Steven J. Jarrot: Couldn't Drive. Balls Lost.The Best 90s Slow Jams .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š| Keith Sweat, R Kelly, Aaliyah, .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠGenuine, SWV etc...Tales Of Hares, Houses Of Freaks.Hits And Misses, Small Minds.Charmed, Dicks Out Of Box, Cows, Cattle Callers. Cows,Cattle, And Cattlecalls, Ready for What? Enough For The Charmed, Dicks Out Of Box, Cows, Cattle Callers. Hacker in Smithuritza.blogsport.com. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Let's Go Somewhere !Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. 😘❤ Mayra Isla.😘Frank Agresti ....Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Kristen Giardiello: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love. Pennies From Heaven, Out Of The Sky, Blue Dreams: I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself....Bunkie . Angels in the heavens, angels here on earth, angels on the crosses with the young at heart, Peter Pan and his friends, and Tom and Jerry and the other rats running races for the pies in the sky. Gifts of smiles, gifts of joys and pains, gifts of the good, bad and ugly dazes on top of the mountains. Joys and pains of growth and changes.Dave Ison I played a lot of BB against Carl back when we were both young and could jump. Your Dad looks like he could still get 20 points and 15 rebounds.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’―WAYS AND JOURNEYS, TRIPS TO LANDS OF DREAMS, DANCES IN LIGHTS.Pennies From Heaven, Out Of The Sky, Blue Dreams: I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Franky Trees, nuts and beans, dicks lost in the layers of fat, just a redneck, just a crook, just a liar, faces in shit, dung, and fecal matter. Pigs, hogs, cows, sheep and goats, love and hate, horns on one goat. Lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, dicks and dawgs, donkeys to date, monkeys in packs. Heads or tails, big fat hogs, cows to call, back on the farm, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat.Let's Go Somewhere !Excapees, retards, rednecks, rejects, returns, rotten apples, crooks, cheater, liars, from Washingtonville, NY. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. 😘❤ Mayra Isla.😘Frank Agresti ....Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Kristen Giardiello: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love,Let's Go Somewhere !Excapees, retards, rednecks, rejects, returns, rotten apples, crooks, cheater, liars, from Washingtonville, NY. Gates and doors, dicks and dawgs, sands of time, goats with horns of love and hate, tears once, back in time, bumps in the road, monkeys in packs. Songs to sing, dances in the woods, dances for light, love, luck, coins to flip. Joela Capplan: Fools, Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip. Love Is in the Air: Bride and Groom Wed at 35,000 Feet. Dances With Leaders, Dances On Cloud Nine.Fairy tales , fairies and hares lost in the woods. Snakes, freaks, and frogs kissed, faces and noses of hell hounds, blue birds to sing. Songs on the wings of time. angels in the sky now....Love Is in the Air: Bride and Groom Wed at 35,000 Feet. Dances With Leaders, Dances On Cloud Nine. Joela Capplan: Fools, Blood Suckers,πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Love Is in the Air: Bride and Groom Wed: Lots Of Luck. �� STANDARD SET: FaceTime .? �� Happy birthday cousins ���. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.It appears some mental issuers? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„ Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies. Frank Agresti Elaine Schiavone , freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass, great shots: picture!It appears some mental issuers? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„. Notes in blue, songs of veterans on the streets, tricks, trades for a sound mind. Pages to books, pigeons and statues, views of the nuts to stand alone. Dick Jarrot, dawgs and donkeys for free rides. Faces of cows, faces of frogs, faces of crooks, cheaters and liars, faces online, hits and misses. Strangers to friends, not these retards, and rejects from NY.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,
Tricks, trades, faces of frogs, faces of dicks, dawgs, and donkeys tales,Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.����Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Dicks, dawgs, donkeys to date, monkeys in packs, hands to hold: family affairs of Jews, and rednecks, retards, and rejects in the little orange. Trash people, trash in apartments, trash in RV, just to let you know, with love like theirs, would be better without it, can do bad on my own. Facts, Fictions, Forgive Others, Reward Yourself, Glory Dazes In Lights, Leaders, Lessons, Daily Events. American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:American Birds, Faces Of Freedom,Veterans On The Move. Houses, Castles, dreams in motion. Lovers and haters, goats with horns of love and hate, pages to call, pages in a book, names and labels to note. Good times, fairy tales, stories from the bible, heaven can wait, songs to sing, dances in the rain, rats to races. Dicks and dawgs, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas.

Peter Pan, Peter Love, Peter Luck, names and labels, hats and wigs, caps to hide the horns, sinners and saints. cheap tricks. Ways to go, donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge, monkeys to hang on the dogwood trees. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,

Cum suckers, cock fuckers, snakes and worms that live in the grass, cutting grass daily. Out of the darkness, out of the pains, out of the world of freaks, frogs, snakes in the grass. Walking on sunshine, coloring the skies blue, ships of dreams to sale again. Over and over, time and time again, lessons to learn, pages to turn, luck, love, leaders, fairy tales recaps. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,


Houses and homes, dreams of life on the beach, veterans on the street, without homes, lots of luck, lots of love, lots of hard knocks to some. Pages to turn, stories to write, good, bad, and ugly, fish and frogs in the seven seas. Waves to make, boats to float, ships of dreams for frogs, fools, and freaks, dates on the sands of time, dates to set. One nut to stand, one nut that can write, one nut in the wood. Fruit and nuts, donkeys in the hills and valleys, ways to grow. Live and learn, stories to share, lots of hard knocks, dates with RV campers. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,


Steven and Sheri Jarrot, dicks in line, trades with cheap tricks, Rachel and Reese Smith333, Rach Jay and Jackie Jarrot. Lots of blown jobs, gang bang rules, pimps on call. 7608512267....J⚓B sent you a note. Coming Your Way .....Freaks, rogs, and snakes in the grass, love, luck, lessons, coins to pay, dream dates on the sands, in the sands of time, pages in a book, dicks and dawgs, 5 stars babes, and bitches. Good times, tips and tales, donkeys and sluts for free rides. Dream lives in the sands, snakes, frogs, and worms, twist and turn, rights to correct, pages of dicks, and saws, hats and horns to sound.  I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,

Snakes and Frogs, out in the cold, dens in the woods, covered in snow. Pictures of love and hate, pictures of love with a snake, true love in a winter light, tips and tales, online to share. Happy dazes again, glory days done, trips to hell and back, games to play. Rolling Away and Out of RV Camping: Rolling down the highway was not something new. Tin Can Affairs. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,

Tips and tales, of hate and love, to slander is another view to check, honest and faith, to toss in the views told later, land whale, frogs and freaks, in the light of day. Sad and black, sad and disappointed, in the bumps in the roads, and how to make things right. Left side of the moon, days in darkness, dances in the dark, times on the cross, time in hell, not sure of the state of mind, for a frog or a snake.
I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. 🌻 ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods,

No comments:

Post a Comment