Sunday, September 5, 2021

I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"

 The best way to predict the future is to invent it.Gems To Love, .Live, Learn, Laugh, Waves Of Views, Values, Voices To Blast, Sunny And Bright, Birthdays Daily, Christmas Also.Rotten Apples, Genetically Modified. Snakes And Worms, Bite Me. Frog Faces.Snakes 2! Dodge, Steven Jarrot 7608512267 ...Archive Move Delete Spam I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"



  I randomly say THAT BOOTY BIG CAN YOU MAKE IT JIGGLE like a hundred times a day.We found America (Columbus!) Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars. The best way to predict the future is to invent it.Gems To Love, .Live, Learn, Laugh, Waves Of Views, Values, Voices To Blast, Sunny And Bright, Birthdays Daily, Christmas Also.Rotten Apples, Genetically Modified. Snakes And Worms, Bite Me. Frog Faces.Snakes 2! Dodge, Archive Move Delete Spam I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"Steven Jarrot 7608512267 ...


There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ). 

 You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'  


  I randomly say THAT BOOTY BIG CAN YOU MAKE IT JIGGLE like a hundred times a day.We found America (Columbus!) Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars.There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ).  You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'  



Men called him Wolf-Wind. Where he was born no man knows, but his home was in the Cave of the Winds, far in the north country in the Night-Night Land, and there men knew he was hiding on calm days when the sun was hot and the sea was still, and on quiet nights when not a leaf or a flower or a blade of grass was stirring.

1 Comment
Seen by 9
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment