Monday, February 17, 2020

Treats, tricks, trades, one eye open, two eyes closes, love and luck, coins to flip, sinners and saints, dances on sands, dances on winds, good times. B... - Betty Battles - Google+WTF. why flag? Dating sites suck ,Pomona.

Men, Mice, Cartoons Tricks, Songs Of Frogs, Spiders And Worms. Horns To Blast. Good time toads, clowns, cows, jokers, jacks and marbles, boys to men, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades. I am white and race is not an issue with me. I prefer someone on the slimmer side but that is not a deal breaker. If you want to talk send me an email back and send a photo and I will send one back.
Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Γ’˜ΒΊ Traveller Γ’›ΒΊ I am Kickass














































American Birds, High Times, mountain tops.Top of the mountains, snow on the mountain tops, wings for the birds of a feather, wings of a dove, songs to sing about the winds under the wings of the angels also. Wings to fly away from the dangers, wings to fly away from the freaks out at night. Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances . Rotten Apples, Dicks, Dawgs, Jackasses Across The Lines. Men, Mice, Cartoons Tricks, Songs Of Frogs, Spiders And Worms. Horns To Blast.

I'm Cool as Fucc, Funny as hell and ah Go getter. I'm Smart, Caring & Thugged out like ah mf. Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, frogs, freaks, and fish in the seas, lots of laughs, faces in the herds. Ready To Grow. Eyes Open Right. Causes, seasons, and reasons, to go forward, battles to win, horse and pony shows, searches for a rite knight, to sail and the travel with, games of love. Games of chances, mountains to climb, seas to cross, writing time now.

Wonderful Bless'd...U're slowly easing those numbers up. With this mission accomplished what's next on your agenda Penny Moore. HAPPY B-Day..Causes, seasons, and reasons, to go forward, battles to win, horse and pony shows, searches for a rite knight, to sail and the travel with, games of love. Games of chances, mountains to climb, seas to cross, writing time now.
Image result for wizard of oz, things for sale

🀣🀣🀣🀣Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples ! 1 TIME IS DEEP!!The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£



Have a moment or two, to take the time, to continue on, to keep pushing, to grow, expand, and explore, while, there is life, there is hope. Hopes to hang on, dreams of tomorrow, sunny and bright, views on the water, waves from the shore. Holiday specials, the words to use to sell, coins to flip, cons to run, views on the world.Eyes Open Right. Causes, seasons, and reasons, to go forward, battles to win, horse and pony shows, searches for a rite knight, to sail and the travel with, games of love. Games of chances, mountains to climb, seas to cross, writing time now.
Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting
I gave my mailman ah $20 tip to find my W2..THANK YOU JESUS! Imma buy me a House, 2 cars, a jet, a chicken sandwich from Popeyes, platinum 4 finger ring, a hospital full of drugs, some latex shoes, nipple ring, a law firm, 3 pr draws, 2 $40 milfs....
Treats, tricks, trades, one eye open, two eyes closes, love and luck, coins to flip, sinners and saints, dances on sands, dances on winds, 
good times. B... - Betty Battles - Google+WTF. why flag? Dating sites suck ,Pomona.
i am a male. Why is so hard to meet a woman these days. The dating sites are awful, craigslist is full of everything I am not looking for. I am not looking to pay a woman to like me or a guy to be my dick. Hopefully a nice woman in the age bracket of 35 -60 is in the same boat.
I am an older man, I have a younger child that I share custody with. I have my life in order and I am ready to be in a positive relationship. I am white and race is not an issue with me. I prefer someone on the slimmer side but that is not a deal breaker. If you want to talk send me an email back and send a photo and I will send one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment