Monday, November 6, 2017

I'M BROKEN LIKE A HORRIBLE MAN WHO'S RUN AWAY FROM LOVE TO LONG πŸ’”Who the rebuke is writing: "you guys like poems" ??? Hell No I don't, I don't like joker's or diddler's, liar's or thief's.


I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time!

Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate even more. 
I'M BROKEN LIKE A HORRIBLE MAN WHO'S RUN AWAY FROM LOVE TO LONG πŸ’”Who the rebuke is writing: "you guys like poems" ??? Hell No I don't, I don't like joker's or diddler's, liar's or thief's. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know its just going to get worse over the next several days, but like it or not, Tom Brady is in the Super Bowl.Tell your data story faster and easier than ever before.I try not to comment about what is in the news but...

I'M BROKEN LIKE A HORRIBLE MAN WHO'S RUN AWAY FROM LOVE TO LONG πŸ’”Who the rebuke is writing: "you guys like poems" ??? Hell No I don't, I don't like joker's or diddler's, liar's or thief's. The brain scrambled jiberish is gray matter greek to me and offensive, if I had half a brain I'd give it to you.
I'M BROKEN LIKE A HORRIBLE MAN WHO'S RUN AWAY FROM LOVE TO LONG πŸ’”Who the rebuke is writing: "you guys like poems" ??? Hell No I don't, I don't like joker's or diddler's, liar's or thief's. ..coming to my senses of my educated mind thinking someone forgot their med's or taking wrong kind, say nope to pharma.I'M BROKEN LIKE A HORRIBLE MAN WHO'S RUN AWAY FROM LOVE TO LONG πŸ’”


Stories and tips of veterans for prey, female veterans. Black, Single, Displaced, Confused and Homeless veterans, help and hands out to show the way. Cash on the tables, just need to do the paper wood, stories and tips to write, forms to fill, cash for life on the table for the harm done. Damages, and aches and pains, bumps in the roads, timed served for the red, white, and blue. Sailors, Marines, Army Frogs, Groups of Service People, Thanks For You Service, have tips of love and hate, cash and help to lighten your dazes. Charles R. Jarrot's: Daddy, he stole $160,000: Sex changes to pay for, bigger dick, like granddaddy, Paul Jarrot, freaks 2. 



Birthdays.Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺ.. to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily



amping, in a RV alone the coast of life, and wondering what is next. Time taken for the big picture have been put on the side lines, and the focus is how to take the meaning away, and replace with a little bit of nothing. Plans for how to get more money out of the current insurance claim, and plans on what that payday will buy, and how far it can go has to be considered as well.
Trades Up:.the stars are talking to me tonight…
HAPPYDAZESDONEDAILYNOW.BLOGSPOT.COM


Crooks, robbers and fake friends to date, for a trip on the wild side. 
I'M BROKEN LIKE A HORRIBLE MAN WHO'S RUN AWAY FROM LOVE TO LONG πŸ’”Who the rebuke is writing: "you guys like poems" ??? Hell No I don't, I don't like joker's or diddler's, liar's or thief's. Devils with seven snakes to bake and shake for the good times, to party and play life to death. Dream life for the frogs, freaks, and jackasses from the hills and valleys. Hardships waiting for the water in RV, bags dungs of to see more than once, not water to wipe your ass, life to dream about?

No comments:

Post a Comment